Arlington, Texas—Seven Universities in FOX Sports Southwest’s Coverage Territory Will Participate
For the sixth season, the Texas Rangers and FOX Sports Southwest are partnering to bring Texas Rangers University Days to Globe Life Park in Arlington.
Texas Tech Night- FSSW Udays (June 19th)
· Texas Tech Night at Globe Life Park is coming up on Wednesday, June 19th
· Join your fellow Red Raiders at the ballpark when the Rangers take on the Cleveland Indians at 7:05 p.m.
· The first 2,500 tickets purchased through texasrangers.com/texastech will receive a voucher that is redeemable for a limited edition Texas Tech themed Rangers cap
· Go to texasrangers.com/texastech for more information
The discounted ticket promotion gives selected universities in FSSW’s coverage territory the opportunity for fans, students and alumni to attend a special themed “game day” at a Rangers game, designated and promoted by the Rangers and FOX Sports Southwest.
Baylor, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas Tech, University of Texas and UT-Arlington will participate in 2019.
Fans can purchase tickets at texasrangers.com/udays. New this year, all fans who purchase a ticket through this designated link will receive a hat (limited quantities available).
“We look forward to another successful University Days campaign and providing Rangers fans the opportunity to celebrate their school spirit for the sixth consecutive season,” FOX Sports Southwest Senior Vice President/General Manager Steve Simpson said.
The promotion includes reduced ticket prices, a limited edition Texas Rangers cap in the school’s colors and featuring the school’s logo for fans that purchase the special tickets (limited quantities available), on-field pregame participation by the school’s coaches, players or noted alumni, and recognition of the university on FOX Sports Southwest’s live broadcast.
Universities will also be able to use the FOX Sports Southwest Rangers Fan Express VIP luxury bus as part of the designated University Day at Globe Life Park.
“We are proud to be partnering with our great television rightsholder FOX Sports Southwest on this effort. We look forward to hosting seven schools at Globe Life Park this season as part of the University Days program,” Rangers Executive Vice President for Communications John Blake said.
Fans must have a specially marked ticket to be eligible. Tickets must be purchased through www.texasrangers.com/udays to receive the caps.
2019 Texas Rangers University Days Schedule
· Oklahoma: June 7 vs. Oakland
· Texas Tech: June 19 vs. Cleveland
· Baylor: June 21 vs. Chicago White Sox
· Texas: June 22 vs. Chicago White Sox
· UT-Arlington: September 12 vs. Tampa Bay