Press "Enter" to skip to content

ERCOT Electric Grid Conditions

To see the current condition of the ERCOT electric grid, Click .

The Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) is a nonprofit organization that ensures reliable electric service for 90 percent of Texas. The Public Utility Commission of Texas and the Texas Legislature regulate the grid operator.

Lubbock Power and Light is 70% on the ERCOT system and is awaiting Federal approval to finish adding the remaining 30%.

 

Share This Article:
© 2024 LubbockChronicle.com